morning rumblings...
Stayed up way too late last night. It hurt to get up this morning. It's sad...10 o'clock is now my official bedtime. (I was up till 12 last night) I used to be such a night owl...it wasn't out of the ordinary for me to be up till 2 o'clock or so every night. Suppose it would just be stupid to stay up till 2 now, as I would only get three hours sleep. blah.
Felt slobbish today. I used to get dressed up for work...but have since found that to be a waste of time. I'm wearing my 'powell street festival (c. 1989)' t-shirt. It brings back memories...mostly of dead goldfish. I don't know if they still do this, but they used to have a water balloon game where you have to fish balloons full of water out of a kiddie pool...you could win goldfish...or I think that's how it went...Anyways, we brought home 5 goldfish this one time...I was so excited. I named the special orange & white one "charlie" and sadly, he was the first to be flushed. See, we didn't really know how to look after goldfish. I think they all died of shock...all 5 were dead the next morning. Then there was the time my dad brought back 7...my mom wasn't too impressed. Everyone save my dad went away to Hope for the weekend (or week? I can't remember) & by the time we got back, none of the goldfish remained.
I ate girl guide cookies for breakfast this morning. (Yeah, I was out with meeko (aka girl guide cookie pusher) last night) Drank some tea too.
No comments:
Post a Comment