5.12.2004

kitty friend....or foe?

On getting a kitty friend for saku:

Boy thought maybe we could pick out a kitty friend for saku next time I'm down there. Then he thought maybe he would pick one up on Friday before I get there. Then he wondered if I would like to be there to help pick one out. I told the boy that I'm torn...I would like to help pick out a kitty, but if I do help pick one out & it turns out to be an evil bastard kitty who terrorizes both boy & saku...it will surely be blamed on me. At least if he picks out bastard kitty himself, I can't be blamed. Then he tells me it will be my fault regardless...if I pick out an evil bastard kitty (which, according to boy, I surely will...maybe even on purpose...cuz I'm evil) it will be my fault...and true, it will probably never be forgotten. If he picks out an evil bastard kitty, it will also be my fault. "Look what your kitty did!" I never win :( Still have to laugh though, as I know it won't be me who has to put up with evil hellspawn kitty day in & day out.

No comments: