mildly entertaining (to me, while i was filling it out...)
My life:
name: Miyuki
gender: Female
birthday: December 8, 1979
relationship status: there's a boy i like....
occupation: pension plan admin.
What is your favorite?
gum: Excel winterfresh.
restaurant: the addis cafe. hattie's hat.
drink: coffee/tea.
season: Fall, winter
type of weather: cloudy & cool. rain's good too. oh, and snow. sunny/clear & cool.
emotion: happy.
thing to do on a half day: pretend that i'm going to tidy up.
sport: Hockey
city: Vancouver
store:
When was the last time you:
cried: yesterday almost...reading the dangerous lives of altar boys
played a sport: Umm. Only sport i was ever involved in was competitive swimming...and i quit that back in 1996
laughed: yesterday? today? I dunno. REALLY laughed: the weekend.
hugged someone: Sunday
kissed someone: Sunday
felt depressed: Tuesday. End of month rush day at work...
felt overworked: Tuesday.
faked sick: March
lied: I dunno. Someone tells me I lie a lot....sometimes I even lie by accident.
What was the last:
word you said: hi
thing you ate: a cookie
song you listened to: "Smile Like you mean it"-the Killers
thing you drank: Coffee
place you went to: does work count? if not, Seattle.
movie you saw: A Touch of Pink
movie you rented: i don't rent movies.
Who was the last person you:
hugged: christian
cried over: my own stupidity.
kissed: christian
danced with: can't recall
shared a secret with: the boy
had a sleepover with: the boy
called: my sister
went to a movie with: christian
saw: justin?
were angry with: kim
couldn't take your eyes off: i don't know. I don't often stare at people....unless they're doing something offensive.
obsessed over: i don't obsess.
Have you ever:
danced in the rain: certainly
kissed someone: yup
done drugs: yup
drank alcohol: yup
slept around: nope
partied 'til the sun came up: sure
had a movie marathon: not sure about that one
gone too far on a dare: no
spun until you were immensely dizzy: of course
taken a survey quite like this before: yeah
i'm feeling: antsy.
i'm listening to: killers cd
i'm talking to: no one.
i'm craving: indian food
i'm thinking of: going home.
i'm hating: lazy people.
Love:
love is: awesome.
my first love: non important
my current love life: happy.
love or lust: hand in hand
best love song:
is it possible to be in love w/ more than one person at the same time: i don't know. it's never happened.
when love hurts, i: cry a lot?
is there such thing as love @ first sight?: it's possible.
Opposite sex:
turn ons: cute, taller than me (a must when you're 5 foot nothing), a good sense of humour, smart or at least s-m-r-t, fun to be around, kindness.
turn offs: self-centered. ego. anger. fugly. stinky. other bad hygiene.
do your parent's opinion on your gf/bf matter to you?: yeah. my mom anyways.
what kinda hairstyle are you into?: short?
what is the sweetest thing a girl/guy can do for you?: nice things I don't expect?
where do you go to meet new people?: nowhere.
are you the type of person to HOLLa and ask for numbers?: Nope. I don't HOLLa. EVER.
Picky picky:
dog or cat: currently I prefer the boy's cats to my family's dog...even if the little one is terribly evil.
sunshine or rain: rain.
hugs or kisses: Kisses
summer or winter: Winter.
emails or written letters: definitely letters.
playstation or nintendo: atari?
car or motorcycle: I'd take either if someone was offering...
house party or club: House party.
sing or dance: Dance
freak or slow dance: Freak.
Lately:
how are you today?: I'm okee...kinda tired.
what pants are you wearing right now?: black dress pants
what shirt are you wearing right now? patterned short sleeved shirt.
what does your hair look like at the moment?: fine.
what song are you listening to right now?: killers "believe me natalie"
how is the weather right now? kinda sunny, i think.
who was last person i talked to on the phone?: some financial advisor from ON
last dream i can remember?: I dunno. I have a lot of messed up dreams....
who am i talking to right now: Nobody.
what time is it?: 3:29PM
More about you!if you were a crayon, what color would you be?: periwinkle
have you ever almost died?: my sister almost drowned me once....at the doubletree inn in seattle.
No comments:
Post a Comment