3.29.2004

"A joke", says she.

She says she has "learned her lesson"...but I beg to differ. The "she" I speak of is none other than my "friend" (methinks the term “hoor” is vastly more appropriate) Kim. Today, she speaks about how we had a good laugh about her insane post detailing her insane lust for my beloved ‘merkin boyfriend. This is a great untruth…a lie, even...we did not laugh about any such thing. All my life I have held my friends in high regard and have always thought that they were the people you could trust, but it has become apparent that I was terribly, terribly wrong.

I think most would agree that they did not know of this Christian obsession she has long kept hidden….only to reveal it now…and in such painful detail. How can she believe that I would not come across such a thing? To hear her describe her twisted dreams of a sweet, sweet ass she can never touch…to hear her describe her dirty romps with a homemade doll (which cannot possibly do the real man any justice)…truly despicable.

I think we now know the face of the real "whoring man thief". She will know not to mess with me…or my man, as behind this quiet façade lurks a real power…one that is not to be taken lightly. No, she will never get Christian.

No comments: