monday monday monday......
Restlessness. Lack of concentration. Needless to say, not a whole heck of a lot was accomplished at work today. Mostly Kim & I sat around & chatted--she told me all about the valentine's party I had missed on the weekend...some of the highlights/lowlights. I surfed the net more than I should have & emailed some people I thought I should get in touch with. Finally got around to sending an email out to Hanna--I dunno where that crazy girl is, but I'll freak if she has indeed moved to the states or to Toronto without telling me...I wouldn't put it past her though. Except for one botched attempt, Peter pretty much left me alone today...could be due to the fact that I wasn't very friendly with him.
Craziness: Some nut, who had apparently shoplifted from the Starbucks at Brentwood Mall managed to hop onto the skytrain tracks (& run some distance between two of the stations) while Kim & I were at the mall on our lunch break. Needless to say we walked back to the office cussing stupid criminals the whole way. Saw little bits of mushed bird on our walk back....I don't really want to know what happened to the stupid thing.
Highlight: My stuff from amazon came in...freaking rad. I've sampled bits of my new book "I was hitler's cat" & of "The Office" and both seem promising...
No comments:
Post a Comment