2.08.2004

blah sunday

Got up & went to the gym first thing this morning. Did pretty well too. I stayed on the cross-trainer for about an hour, which is what I usually try for...and then I thought I was going to puke. Definitely a mistake not eating a little something before going. Oh well.

Spent the day doing chores & running errands. I've come to the realization that I'm a crazy angry driver. Most things in life just don't phase me that much--I've always been very laid back--at times a little too much so, but god, the insane anger that wells up when other people do stupid things on the road...I get so potty mouthed. Most people can't imagine me cursing a whole lot, but wow, some of the foul things that come out of my mouth while driving...ugh.

Tomorrow it's back to work and I swear to god if Peter spends the whole day trying to pinch me again, I'm going to flip out. It got worse after I made the post about it and I really don't appreciate having my arm forcefully grabbed so that someone can grab my side. He's really nice and everything and often helps me out, but sometimes I wonder about him. Lately I've been more friendly & chatty with him but maybe that was a mistake or something. I could swear that he's staring at me inappropriately at times....I had that feeling even before all this pinching started happening. Then again, I could just be overreacting.

No comments: