what the deuce?
I'm back to posting again...about nothing particularly interesting...oh well.
I have finally finished watching all 28 episodes of "The Family Guy" on my 4-disc set. I found that the most hilarious episode has to be "I am Peter, Hear Me Roar", in which Peter attends sensitivity training, becomes too effeminate, attempts to breast feed Stewie & even leads the million-man march. I must acquire more dvd's.
I have had serious problems getting up in the morning lately--I turn my alarm on every night & yet somehow always manage to sleep in. I have come up with the following scenarios: 1)my alarm clock has become evil & magic and turns itself off while I lay sleeping. 2) I have learned how to switch off the alarm without even stirring from sleep. 3) I have learned how to press the snooze button 20 times without stirring from sleep. 4) Some evil alarm-clock demon who gets his jollies out of watching me wake up in a panic lurks under my night-stand waiting until I'm asleep to shut off my alarm. I don't know how to remedy any of these situations...some days my alarm is still on but not making a sound, other days it has been turned off. I guess for the time being I'll just keep showing up to work a half-hour to an hour late. C'est la vie.
No comments:
Post a Comment