Friday's pain
I spent all of Friday night with the tune from "Green Acres" stuck in my head. I wasn't even born when that bloody show was on!! How does something like this happen??--read on.
It all started when I read a newspaper article about the now red-in-the-face Paris Hilton & her dirty sex scandal. In said article, they mentioned the new reality show in which she (& Lionel Richie's daughter) will star...A Simple Life or The Simple Life. (As far as I can tell it's about 2 skanky, rich, New York socialites moving to the farm for 2 weeks & having to clean up cow shit--yee-hah.) This caused me to think of the commercials for the show which are now being shown on TV...and yes they are using the theme song from "Green Acres". I spent the whole rest of Friday humming that damn tune. Da-da-da-da-da Da-da.
No comments:
Post a Comment