10.24.2003

Today's the day that I drink myself to death

I will start with coffee and later will move on to more alcoholic type beverages. I have already considered doing both at once, but I know I just won't make it to the party that way and my sleepless night will have been in vain.

I've been up since 2:00am & have already finished my breakfast (drinking coffee as I type this). I did as much work as I possibly could on my costume but figure that I still have about an hour's worth of work to do on it. Tonight had better be good--or else! Kim and I were a little worried about the alcohol situation at this year's party...other years it's been B.Y.O.B., but this year we have to buy drinks there. I can just imagine them being either too small or too weak or maybe they'll just run out. Kim and I have therefore decided to sneak a flask in...either that or I will have extra boobage tonight....

No comments: