10.14.2003

Shelby's a bitch

My cousin's cute little puppy has become a little terror! I spent a good part of Saturday trying to shake the little rapscallion off. I'm not really a fan of small dogs, but my cousin's dog is so adorable....no one could resist her. Unfortunately, looks are deceiving and the little bugger is becoming more of a nuisance than anything else.

Shelby now sports a little rhinestone collar--one of the wardrobe people on set (my cousin's doing craft service on Kingdom Hospital) made it for her. She's small, furry & full of energy...a lethal combination. The hyperactive little ankle-biter keeps chasing me around the house trying to gnaw on my feet, or anything else she can get a hold of. I usually find her hanging off either my socks or my pant leg & the more you try and take it away from her, the more persistent she becomes. On top of her hyperactive playfulness (? - or evilness), she keeps neglecting to use the newspapers we set down as her potty--we have had to ban her from our living room...need I say more? Apparently she uses newspaper everywhere else, just not at our house.

I have to say, I have never been a big fan of little dogs...especially the little yappy snarly types (I have tried to kick a few back in my paperoute days...ooh they would be so perfect for kicking--my foot would hook perfectly under their stomachs and I could literally send them flying). Shelby is not winning any points for small dogs...how I wish my cousin had Charlie back. Charlie while being one of the small types was a real sweetie so kind and playful in a good way...if only my cousin's loser boyfriend hadn't stolen him. (once I have enough know-how to do so, I will create a poo-poo on Dean webpage....he deserves some major dissing.

No comments: