Mooches & demon dogs
The evil devil-dog spawn & her mooch of a mother are over again. To my dismay Shelby will be over for 3 days this week....apparently we're babysitting. Last night the little rat managed to pee on our floor twice. We had her leash wrapped around a chair leg in the kitchen, newspaper was spread out on the floor and the little devil walked as far as the leash would allow & took a piss. Our neighbour's dog is over (it's rather amusing to see them play together) and Shelby is jumping on the poor dog's head. Evil, pure evil.
I am currently trying to avoid one of my other cousins...this woman only ever calls when she needs/wants something. Earlier this evening she left me a message--she wonders if I have pictures of my (last year's) medusa costume & probably wants to borrow it. Well I say no freaking way!! I put bucks & hours of work into that costume and she (Linda is her name) has never managed to return anything that I have "lent" to her. I am still awaiting the return of things "lent" to her for previous Halloweens: a pair of fishnet stockings, witch hat, alien costume. I think I will be conveniently unavailable to take her calls for the next uh...couple weeks. Dammit, I don't have a hope in hell do I? It's likely she will just come over & "visit" when she gets really good & desperate. She has called 3 times today.
No comments:
Post a Comment