Cacti are not my friends
You know it's not a good day when you wake up 5 mins before your work start time....
I got up at 8:25 this a.m. I'm supposed to start work at 8:30. It's a good thing neither of the bosses showed up until well after 9:00.
I got in to work and just as I figured, got to hear exactly how shitty Saturday night's "festivities" were for Kim. I felt really bad about the whole thing and apologized for not calling her either....I almost cried.
Thus far, I have managed to accomplish little work & have twice speared myself on Kim's cactus. Cacti are not my friends....cacti have never been my friends. There's this whole story (from when I way back when) about how I managed to fall over the back of the couch (don't ask me what I was doing) and onto my mom's cactus plants. Major ouch.
No comments:
Post a Comment