10.23.2003

Kill me now

Today, I want to be anywhere but here (@ WAinc - good one, Corinne). It's really too bad that Ian did not die as Kim, Paul and I had hoped he would. He is back at work & mumblier than ever. He keeps making funny gurgly/choking cough noises in his office next door & I keep wondering, "do I dare to dream?..." but no such luck...my hopes are always dashed.

Last night, I made an attempt (finally) to get started on my costume...but fell asleep with scissors & pattern in hand. I woke up at 4 this morning to find that I had accomplished squat & foolishly continued to work on my costume. I hurt. I have so much work to do now (it keeps piling up), but it's just stressing me out...so I've decided to avoid it all together. Some sweet death would be good right now.

No comments: