Halloweenie
Still so much to do before Friday. I finally purchased the fabric for my costume, but still have to do all the sewing. Luckily, I did manage to find the remnants of my "Bride of Frankenstein" costume (from Halloween 2001) for Kim. I certainly hope that it brings her better luck than it did me...what a wasted night, what with the passing out & everything that came after. Kim will be one of the little sisters of Eluria (?) I have never read the story, but it sounds interesting.
I will do anything to help make it easier for Kim to come out, she really should come out more often. I really miss good old party Kim. I'm so glad that she has decided to come out on Friday--yesterday she was still iffy on whether or not they (her & Sheldon)would be at this year's party. After Saturday's piss-off, and previous Jim incidents, I don't really blame Sheldon for not wanting to come out.
At lunch, Paul, Kim and I were discussing the whole badness of Saturday, Jim and his attitude towards his friends. I find it sad more than anything else. I just can't understand such behavior. Obviously something is wrong, you don't alienate your friends for no good reason. I know I have never been close to Jim but he seems a genuinely decent guy but his actions as of late speak otherwise. He and I got along really well at Paul's "batchelor party" (@ the Blarneystone) so his behavior on Saturday just totally blew me. I wish I could stop talking about this but it's just sad.
In cheerier news, Kim and I get to play with Paul and his wig tomorrow. We get to curl it & cut it and make him look all pretty-like. Hee hee. I will spend the rest of the evening cleaning up in case Kim really does come over on Thurs. or Fri. to sew her costume. Great fun, that.
No comments:
Post a Comment