10.02.2003

Eeep!

Self-sacrifice for the well-being of others.

Paul claims he is feeling gloomy today (which may or may not be a ploy to get me to do something stupid). He tells me that tonight would be the first night in awhile where he would actually have to go straight home after work...to do laundry. He suggested that I might go & do his laundry after work so that he could go out...I asked, "and this would benefit me how?"....he rather pitifully offered me his respect. I began to laugh uncontrollably--for some odd reason this did not seem to cheer him up any. Since I am not the demon girl that some people seem to think I am, I told him I was pondering a shot of espresso...this was bound to cheer him up...sure enough it did. Sacrifice my own health and sanity I did, and now I sit in my office shaking/jittering wondering if I really hear music playing somewhere....

No comments: