Joni Mitchell can blow me.
Today may not be a good day....
I woke up this morning with a tummy ache and one of my least favorite songs (Big Yellow Taxi) was playing in my head. I'm pretty sure it wasn't my clock radio....while they do play a lot of shit (as do most radio stations these days), I'm pretty sure that "Big Yellow Taxi" is not on xfm's playlist.
All the while clutching my gut & humming "Don't it always seem to go That you don't know what you've got till it's gone hmm hmm hmm hmmm and put up a parking lot", I lurched up the stairs in search of something to satisfy my morning hungries. Once upstairs & after a quick check in the fridge, my first thought is to check for any edible cereal (not the healthy shit that somebody bought 5 or 6 months ago which has since been left to stale in our cupboard) As I opened the cupboard door, our rather large (& ****ing heavy might I add) rolling pin fell over and landed on my big toe. (why oh why do the gods hate me so?) No, I don't reckon this is a good day.
No comments:
Post a Comment