Dumb internal clock
What the heck is wrong with me?? I've been up since 3:30AM this morning!! This isn't so ridiculous when you consider the fact that I went to bed at 6:30pm...why oh why?? You can bet I'll be consuming lots of coffee today as I don't plan on having the same bedtime tonight.
After I got used to the fact that I was up ungodly early, I went about my usual routine...only 4 hrs earlier!! I ate, made coffee & settled in front of the t.v....hmm only 3 hours to burn before I should start getting ready for work. Much music certainly had me entertained for awhile...they were actually playing good videos...but of course they ruined it all when they played Nickelback & Theory of a Deadman back to back. While flipping channels I heard John Ritter died yesterday...and I kid you not I almost cried. It's not that I was a great fan of his or anything (although I will admit to having seen many a "Three's Company" re-run), but it's just so shocking & I don't like it when people around my parents age die....plus he had 4 kids & one of them was a wee one. Also, Johnny Cash died today...I'm sure he will be greatly mourned, but not by me. I know there are many young people who have also gotten into his stuff, but it's just not there for me. Another note about early morning tv--'Caroline in the city' is on....holy crap!
No comments:
Post a Comment