Discworld
I was perusing the bookstore the other day and came across a couple things I really wanted...an illustrated Discworld novel--'The Last Hero'. I did indeed indulge. I've been spending/wasting a lot of money the past while....something tells me that I don't have a savy little green monster in my head who advises me to make practical/sane purchases...rather there's a little red demon pouncing up and down on a "BUY IT" button which protrudes rather nastily from my brain. At least I didn't purchase the "New Discworld Companion" or the "Science of Discworld" (yes, I did have to chew off my own arms to resist making these purchases) I'm thinking I need to make a trip to the comic shop & make some more insane purchases....do it while I can for I predict I will soon be too broke to do much of anything...more on that later.
No comments:
Post a Comment