Start Anew?
So, it's been an awful long time since I've touched this thing. I am writing now as I have a plan...
I have decided to completely re-vamp my page, including the possible removal of old posts and turn it into somesort of craft blog. While I may still do the occasional personal post (we'll see), for the most part, I want to use this as a documentation of all my previous creations as well as documentation for works-in-progress/ideas/future works.
This should work well (in theory...procrastination will play a large role in this plan) as I have started keeping pictures of any arts/craft type stuff I do. I can mostly attribute this to BAD, BAD experience with rather devastating losses of previous portfolios. Hmm...something about an entire flat of cola leaking onto said portfolio and an idiot father.
I really don't have much of a social life down here in Seattle, and it really seems like I should be doing more with my spare time. That's a good part of the reason why I'm trying to push myself to do more creatively. If all goes as planned, I will be working on stuff on a regular basis and posting on this blog...and if I fail miserably, you all have permission to laugh at me.
Anyhow, hopefully anyone checking this thing will stay tuned...and feel free to harass me if nothing happens in say, the next month.
3 comments:
Can I start harassing you now instead?
I'm allowed to harass her daily.
NO. And NO.
Post a Comment