11.12.2004

stupid redmond.

Bosses decided to give all of us at Westcoast both the thursday & friday off this week...so I've been down here in Redmond since Wednesday night. True, the boy still had to work both days, but it's pretty cool that I've been down here a couple days already & still have a couple more to go. Only problem is...i have NOTHING to do. The boy warned me that I'd be bored out of my mind, but really, it wasn't so bad yesterday. He was pretty dismayed that I was here ALL day with nothing to do & I didn't even bother to post...hence my attempt to post something today. Let's see...yesterday I got up at 7 (same time as the boy) had breakfast, went through ALL of the boy's music on the computer (which is a lot of freaking music!) and made my playlist, cleaned the kitchen, vacuumed, showered, then settled down to watch "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" and had just started "Dogma" when the boy got home. All the while, the people upstairs were really noisy & annoying...think the boy's landlady had company over...in addition to the 5 or so(?) beagles that were running around upstairs. Today, it's quiet...aside from the occasional whimpering (the dogs). Let's see, today has been somewhat less productive. Haven't felt like cleaning. Got up at 6:30, made some coffee, ate breakfast...then went to the bedroom to see what movies/dvds I could watch today...pulled a few out including: Sliding Doors, The Hidden Fortress, Invader Zim (both dvds) and Secretary. Settled down on the bed & started watching Zim from the very start...after a few (?) episodes, I fell asleep. Ended up sleeping for a couple hours, I think...ate my leftover stuffed green peppers and now here I am...still another 4 hours till the boy gets home. I really miss the old place in Ballard about now. Had this been Ballard, I could have walked to any number of fun places...that & the area was much nicer to walk around. Here, there is NOTHING within walking distance. Seriously, sucks ass. I suppose I could go for a walk down the long & windy road & get hit by some car that's going way too fast, but don't imagine that would be too much fun.

Oh well, guess that's all I have for now. Should probably get cleaned up & start making dinner in another hour or so...we's going to have us some homemade pasta for dinner...I have nothing better to do. sigh.

No comments: