5.11.2004

The Old:

- my mom welcomed the boy with a katana.

- went down to Vancouver, WA & met the boy's family

- visited oregon...briefly...I can now officially say that the furthest I've travelled south is portland...whereas before it was seattle. yay, me. (still need to improve in other directions)

- met xian's "black sheep of the family" uncle...reminds me of norman bates...cool.

- having a far away boyfriend is expensive...$61-62 dollars each visit down.

- went to the space needle for the first time in over a decade. even got a smashed penny.

- finally drank so much at a party that I wasn't able to recall the night's events...and was quite drunk the next morning too. I have never suffered such a complete memory loss...all thanks to a frienemy named "jack".

- have had the best ice cream ever...twice now. coldstone. love.

- had to pay close to $200 in taxes...i'm still bitter.

- had a weird get-together with old highschool friends...at a sports bar. i don't really get it.

- Kim & I started working 6:30 to 2:30...without consulting the bosses...they don't mind though. Lately Kim has been working 7:30 to 2:30 or 8:30 to 2:30 or whatever. lazy.

No comments: