2.18.2004

Not quite 6:30

Kim & I were discussing how much better it would be to come in early & leave early. I don't think they would let us get away with it seeing as we're never on time for 8:30 as it is. Kim claims that when she plans to come in early, she usually ends up earlier than planned....I say that's just because it's not something she has to do daily. If 6:30 was our regular start time, she'd be late just as often. Peggy joined in the conversation & we made a deal....we are all to come in early this morning & whoever shows up last has to pay for timbits. I win. Free doughnuts for me.

Damn it's hot in here. I wish people would stop cranking the heat up...it's makes it 10 times worse to be stuck in here. If you're cold put on a f*cking sweater.

No comments: