next!
On Christmas: Yes it's late, or early depending on how you look at it. Now is that crazy time of year when I will spend many nights with little sleep just trying to get some Christmas baking done. I can't help it, I actually like baking. The reason I've been up late these last couple days doesn't have so much to do with the baking, but with a rather strange sleeping habit I've picked up (not good!). I fell asleep around 6:30 today & woke up a couple hours later, I will probably go to bed soon. I suspect the same will happen tomorrow. I think I should stop it though, it doesn't seem quite right.
I finished a good part of my x-mas shopping a week ago....yay me! But why, oh why did I see soooo many things that I want when I had to spend all my money on other people?? I guess that is the way of things.
My mom's cousin called the other day (the same one who only calls when she wants something) & said that they (her sister, her mother (my great aunt), & her brother-in-law) would be bringing the same thing to x-mas dinner as last year. She was also so kind to inform me that she was also bringing a friend. I was not impressed, it's one thing if you actually ask if you can bring someone, and completely something else when you simply tell the host that you are bringing someone. It's the same friend "tomo" that she had told me she had wanted to bring last year. I suppose this is just the latest in a line of crazy obsessions she has with these young guy friends of hers. The last guy that she didn't stop talking about was "Steve" and he moved back to Japan. It should be noted that "steve" was not much older than I am (24 now) and she is 43. I suspect that this "tomo" is also in his twenties as that seems to be her thing....I doubt they think of her as a love interest but I don't know what sort of creepy ideas she has about them. All I know is that she hangs out with a bunch of Japanese "Kids" all the time....I don't know why, perhaps it has something to do with the fact that she wasted her twenties living at my mom's house, reading romance novels, babysitting/torturing/breaking me.
No comments:
Post a Comment