If I ruled the world....
There would be no freaking daylight savings. So what?, we gained an hour, but now the day is just that much shorter. The days get longer & shorter during the year regardless of whether or not we mess with our clocks. Curs-ed daylight savings.
I set my alarm last night without realizing that I had not yet moved my clock back an hour. Got up this a.m., did my regular morning stuff & even watched an episode of the Family Guy. It was only while I was brushing my teeth that I began to think about how early it would get dark out now that we had moved the clocks back.....oh shit, wait a minute. It was then that I realized that I actually got up at 5:20, not 6:20. I suppose I should just be thankful that I didn't set my alarm for 5:00 to go to the gym.
No comments:
Post a Comment